Encore Electric Culture:
THE TEAM AHEAD OF THE INDIVIDUAL
Encore Electric will provide comprehensive installation and maintenance services for all things power, technology and energy — without limitations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR PEOPLE
As an industry leader, it is our responsibility to uphold the legacy and foundation of Encore Electric and to build upon those traditions by constantly improving our technological advancements, our highly-trained people, and the strong work ethics of our company.
The strength and longevity of our team defines our company legacy and our customers’ satisfaction. Our blend of innovative thinkers, diverse problem solvers and committed professionals allows us to deliver technical services that support our clients’ project vision. We continue to invest in the technology, prefabrication and training that enables our craftsman to exceed the standard practices of our industry.
OUR INVESTMENT IN OUR WORKFORCE
Apprenticeship training through partnership with Independent Electrical Contractors
Encore University offers over 100 separate and unique classes tailored to each individual’s education needs:
- Intense Preplanning courses using the most recent technologies including Revit, Bluebeam and Navis
- Advanced classes in Scheduling and Preplanning
- Advanced Math and Electrical Theory classes
- NEC / NFPA Workshops and Code Study
- Cascading Leadership Training for project managers, superintendents and foremen
- Ethics and Behavior Management Classes
OUR “BEST OF THE BEST” RECRUITMENT AND MAINTENANCE PHILOSOPHY
- We provide coaching and mentoring guidance at each level.
- We offer career-planning and goal-setting advice.
- We continue to build and maintain strong ties with electrical trade schools, universities and colleges.