Intelligent Building Communication Through Technology Integration
We work closely with our clients to select, implement, manage and integrate technology systems to monitor and control all the technology throughout an entire facility. We consider the diverse factors of construction cost control, long-term cost-of-ownership, service and reliability. By thoroughly understanding each client’s specific needs, we can carefully choose the most appropriate technology service providers for each project. Each system must be designed to respond flexibly and reliably to the needs of building operators and users to protect investments and the control environment over the long term. Whether it is a simple data cable plant or a fully-integrated automation platform encompassing communications, security, energy and performance analysis, Encore will deliver the best long-term value for your project.
Technology System Construction Management
Encore’s experience and expertise allows us to provide:
- ‘Big-Picture’ guidance from dedicated building technology systems professionals, before, during, and after construction
- Design Build / Design Assist services using our leading technology preconstruction capabilities
- Value-based analyses on Return On Investment & Total Cost of Ownership – beyond apparent low first-cost
- A strong history with leading technology system providers
- Successful delivery of integrated technology systems in complex construction projects, managed as part of the overall electrical package
Building Performance Strategy
To create a single, unified solution for each project, Encore Electric will:
- Collects detailed information about the performance and operational needs of the asset owners, managers, occupants, and stakeholders
- Establishes a system baseline and creates a target for performance objectives
- Evaluates strategies and select the best-fitting building-performance solutions
- Develops implementation and installation plans for the integration system
- Installs advanced metering and energy management systems to document performance
- Offers ongoing support so maximum performance is achieved and continuously optimized and improved using sophisticated analytical tools
Facility Information Management and Integration
By bringing different systems onto a common communication platform, Encore Electric will:
- Provide proactive, centralized monitoring and control by bridging independent system data into coordinated building metrics
- Collect user data and feedback to steer the comfort and safety of their environment
- Analyze the collected performance data to improve asset management
- Add value though energy efficiency, lower maintenance costs, better security and risk management and increased communication and data sharing
Encore Electric Virtual Design Construction
Information technology is an integral part of project planning and building maintenance. At Encore Electric, our BIM designers use the latest software and equipment for virtual design and construction modeling into the sixth dimension.
Our Innovative Use of BIM – Presenting MIB
Encore Electric’s innovative thinkers don’t follow, they lead. We’ve adapted BIM and coined the term MIB. By taking a new approach to an old process, we are “Modeling Information to Build.” We feel this better represents our VDC department’s processes and capabilities. This approach gets each owner’s unique vision effectively into the hands of our craftsmen.
An electronic file allows everyone to visualize the end product, virtually walk through the building in 3-D and identify potential problems before construction begins. Since alternatives can be explored in real time, building design can be vastly improved while proactively controlling costs.
With every member of our construction team working on the same model, from early design through completion, any changes are automatically coordinated across the whole project. Accurate, synchronized information leads to fewer errors onsite for substantial savings of time and money. By building a better model today, we enhance and extend the life cycle of your building for tomorrow.
Our MIB Encompasses:
- PDF to DWG Conversion
- Scanning tools for accurate modeling of existing systems
- 2D – 6D Services for better scheduling and bidding
- Narrated video walk-throughs for owners
- Augmented Reality
Virtual Construction Solutions
Encore Electric steps out of the box by getting involved early and staying involved longer to offer better insight. We work with owners and Facilities Management staff to make sure our modeling truly reflects the facility’s needs. The coordination process is imperative to guide our craftsmen in coordinating the different systems being installed and a useful tool to aid in the success of our craftsmen. When the building is finished, Encore can help maintain your building through its entire life cycle by managing your post-construction data and models.
The advantages of Modeling Information include:
- Better understanding for predicting problems and reducing risk
- Higher efficiency
- Increased integration and coordination onsite
- Less waste due to errors
- Better management throughout a building’s life-cycle