Encore Electric: Looking for Journeymen Electricians
Encore is looking for journeymen electricians now! Are you passionate about making a difference while impacting the way people live and work? Do you use your talents to collaborate on challenging projects with other team members while being driven by customer needs and requirements? Are you ambitious with a commitment to quality, safety and integrity? Are you looking to help others build their careers in a stable, supportive company that supports their desire to remain family-oriented and connect to the out-of-doors?
We believe our employees are unique, and if you believe you are, too, apply to join our team!
Encore Electric is a Colorado-based electrical contractor with opportunities up and down the Front Range from Cheyenne to Colorado Springs and everywhere in between! We are focused on delivering a wide array of electrical construction projects and maintenance services. We’re there for our customers exactly when needed with the right talent, the right tools, and the right technology. Become a journeyman electrician with Encore Electric today!
What we offer a journeyman electrician:
- EXPERIENCE –Work on the most complex and challenging projects in our region.
- LEADERSHIP — Advance your career through Encore’s leadership training program and join the best leaders in the industry.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION — Encore University is free and Colorado state-accredited. Enhance your knowledge and skills, all while earning credits to maintain your journeyman’s license.
- SAFETY — Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top industry professionals who partner with you to get you home safely every day.
- COMPENSATION — Experience excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life & disability insurance, FSA, HSA, EAP, 2 weeks paid vacation + 6 paid holidays, along with compensation to match your skills & significant wage incentives on select projects.
- Work with a commitment to safety
- Uphold the core values of Encore Electric
- Work on ladders, lifts, and elevated platforms
- Identify electrical parts and components
- Keep up with changing technology and the National Electrical Code
- Install raceways, pull wire, and mount equipment,
- Assemble and install small to large electrical parts and pieces
- Trim outlets, recessed cans and other repetitive finish work
- Use electrical formulas to figure out pipe fill, device and panel size, and disconnect
- Journeyman Wireman’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Degree in related field is preferred, 4 years of apprenticeship training (3 with 2 year degree from technical college)
- High level of Energy and sense of urgency
- Reliable Transportation
We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training, career growth opportunities and competitive benefits, including:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance, short & long term disability insurance
- Voluntary buy-up life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Company-sponsored apprenticeship program
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
If you are interested in being a journeyman electrician with Encore Electric, click on the button to the right to search jobs right now or click here.