Technology Solutions Jobs
Now Hiring Technology Professionals
Encore Electric is looking for high-achieving technology solutions professionals to join our team today! If you are ready to have an opportunity to grow your career while earning among the best pay and benefits in the industry, we want to talk to you. Do you have a passion for bringing the best technology to buildings? Are you ready to use your talents and skills in the areas of technology design, audiovisual installation, security or smart buildings? Not only will you have an opportunity to work on some of the biggest, coolest projects in the Rocky Mountain region, you’ll also be able to sharpen your skills in technology design, construction management, master systems integration, BAS/EPMS installations and much more. If you are ambitious with a commitment to quality, safety and integrity and are looking to join a stable, supportive company, apply now.
We are currently hiring the following positions:
- Lead Controls Technician – BAS
- Lead/Senior Technician
- Technician II and Technician I
- Project Engineer (Various Roles)
- Project Manager – BAS/AV/Cabling
We believe our employees are unique, and if you believe you are, too, apply to join our team!
Encore Electric is a Colorado-based electrical contractor with opportunities up and down the Front Range from Cheyenne to Colorado Springs and everywhere in between! We approach every technology challenge with a passion to provide the owner, operator and occupants an environment that conveys comfort, security and performance, all of which when properly integrated work together enhancing the inhabitants’ experiences.
What’s in it for you?
- EXPERIENCE –Work on the most complex and challenging projects in our region.
- LEADERSHIP — Advance your career through Encore’s leadership training program and join the best leaders in the industry.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION — Encore University is free and Colorado state-accredited. Enhance your knowledge and skills, all while earning credits to maintain your journeyman’s license.
- SAFETY — Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top industry professionals who partner with you to get you home safely every day.
- COMPENSATION — Experience excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life & disability insurance, FSA, HSA, EAP, 2 weeks paid vacation + 6 paid holidays, along with compensation to match your skills & significant wage incentives on select projects.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
If you are interested in being a part of our technology solutions team, click on the button to the right to search jobs right now or click here.