Encore Electric is recognized as the leader in the Rocky Mountain region for outstanding preconstruction services.
We believe in involving our preconstruction and project management teams at the earliest stages of the design development. Our customers benefit from our early and insightful focus on the budget, schedule, constructability, and quality of their project. Our entire team’s experience working in fast-track design and construction environments helps us focus on meeting and exceeding your expectations for each project.
To this end, Encore is proud of our:
- Collaborative process – By sharing cost information and best practices with the design community, we create an open dialog throughout the project for strong, coordinated costs solutions.
- Highly-developed, talented people – Our preconstruction managers and estimators have extensive field experience that allows them to give our team practical, realistic solutions that form a quality foundation of cost for each project.
- Extensive experience and history in design/assist and design/build – Over 90% of all work comes from this delivery method.
- Proactive and accountable approach to managing budgets and scope of work – We carefully consider the size, cost and work hours, and make sure that we come prepared to actively participate in all meetings.
- Comprehensive systems review – We dissect and analyze systems early to identify any budget challenges and provide insightful cost solutions to provide a best-value delivery.
- On-demand conceptual estimating – Effective cost estimating of all design modifications and concepts that were created in the virtual design allows our team members to make timely and fiscally-responsible decisions throughout the project.
- Extensive turnover processes – Our excellent communication between preconstruction managers and operational managers ensures all commitments made at the beginning of your project are incorporated into the build plan.