Project Teams Received Top Accolades in Four State Region
November 17, 2021 – Lakewood, Colo. – Leading industry publication Engineering News-Record (ENR) Mountain States Edition held its annual Regional Best Projects awards ceremony in Denver. Each year, the publication selects its Best Projects from a four-state region of Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota.
During the ceremony, the publication issued its Best Project: Specialty Construction Award to Encore Electric for electrical construction and technology solutions delivered on the project.
Encore Electric Executive Vice President Marlin Linder was one of the Encore Electric team members on hand to accept the award. During his acceptance, Marlin thanked every trade on the project, including trade partner Hensel Phelps. Marlin congratulated the team for overcoming the significant challenges that the team faced. He also talked about how important safety was on the project.
Other Encore Electric projects and customers were honored at the same breakfast from a selection of more than 100 award entries:
- Owner of the Year: National Western Center
- Contractor of the Year: JE Dunn Construction
- Culture/Worship Winner: Denver Center for Performing Arts, Helen Bonfils Theater, Turner Construction
- Sports/Entertainment Winner: Switchbacks FC Downtown Stadium, GE Johnson Construction
- Higher Education/Research Award of Merit: University of Colorado Music, Adolfson & Peterson
- K-12 Education Award of Merit: Denver Public Schools Paul Sandoval Campus, Adolfson & Peterson
Congratulations to everyone at Encore Electric who completed and supported these projects.