Top Wages and Benefits, Complex Projects and a Fantastic Place to Live!
Encore Electric is Hiring
Encore Electric, a leading electrical contractor in Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, is more than just a place to work – it’s a place to thrive. We pride ourselves on providing ongoing training, opportunities to work on some of the most prominent projects in the region and a safe, collaborative work environment.
We’re now hiring experienced electrical apprentices and journeymen to work on a Data Center Construction Project.
You can expect:
- Apprentices hired at a Journeyman Rate (starting at $27.00/hour) for those who qualify
- Work on an exciting, complex project for one of the most respected companies in the world
- Housing and up to $1,500.00 relocation assistance available
- Per Diem
- Journeyman Test Prep with bonus given upon passing the test
- The Colorado Journeyman License is accepted in 15 states
Our quality of life is unparalleled!
- Enjoy outdoor life for all 12 months of the year
- The fastest growing economy in America
- Low taxes, high performing schools and access to quality healthcare
- Live in highly regarded Fort Collins, CO – named “Best Places for Career” by Forbes Magazine, and the “Best Place to Live” by CNN/Money Magazine
Free Guide – 10 Things Every Electrical Apprentice Needs to Know About the Trade