Ready to Refer Someone to Encore? Fill out the Form Below!
Refer someone today and earn $1 more an hour for up to two years for EVERY SINGLE NEW EMPLOYEE!
Details and restrictions:
- $1 per hour bonus for every hour worked for the next two years for referral of field personnel who are experienced apprentices, Journeymen, or field leadership roles
- To be eligible for the bonus, the referred new employee must be a third period apprentice or higher, with at least 2,000 hours.
- Begins on start date, ends two years later
- No limit on the number of referrals an employee can refer to Encore Electric
- Contingent upon new employee hire date
- If your referral leaves Encore, payout ends
- Two-year cap on the bonus
- OT @ $1.50/hour
- Field referrals only
- Experienced apprentice (2,000 documented hours min.) and JW and above
- The new referral program does not apply to salaried employees (all old referral program rules apply to salaried employees)
- If you refer someone new to the trade and they are hired as an entry level apprentice, there is a one-time referral bonus of $500 per person. This bonus also applies to existing 1st and 2nd period apprentices with less than 2,000 hours of experience.
Structure for Salaried Employees:
- $1500 for second year apprentices and above (include journeymen, foreman and superintendents), as well as eligible positions in Technology Solutions and Service.
- $500 for apprentices who have not yet completed 2,000 hours of service time and eligible positions in Technology Solutions and Service.