Encore Electric Thanks You! Your guide is on the way!
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR PEOPLE
As an industry leader, it is our responsibility to uphold the legacy and foundation of Encore Electric and to build upon those traditions by constantly improving our technological advancements, our highly-trained people, and the strong work ethic of our company. We are a legacy company. As a privately held, shareholder-owned company, our leadership works daily in the business to act as stewards for Encore Electric’s employees. We mentor, train and build leaders.
The strength and longevity of our team define our customers’ satisfaction. Our blend of entrepreneurs, innovative thinkers, diverse problem solvers, and committed professionals allows us to deliver technical services that support our clients’ project vision. We continue to invest in the technology, prefabrication, and training that enables our craftsman to define the practices of our industry.
OUR INVESTMENT IN OUR WORKFORCE
Encore Electric offers apprenticeship training through partnership with Independent Electrical Contractors!
Encore University offers over 100 separate and unique classes tailored to each individual’s education needs:
- Intense Preplanning courses using the most recent technologies including Revit, Bluebeam and Navis
- Advanced classes in Scheduling and Preplanning
- Advanced Math and Electrical Theory classes
- NEC / NFPA Workshops and Code Study
- Cascading Leadership Training for project managers, superintendents and foremen
- Ethics and Behavior Management Classes
OUR “BEST OF THE BEST” RECRUITMENT AND MAINTENANCE PHILOSOPHY
- We seek the best talent, both with and without industry experience.
- We provide coaching and mentoring guidance at each level, including helping with career-planning and goal-setting.
- We continue to build and maintain strong ties with the community, including outreach programs, high schools, electrical trade schools, universities and colleges.